Real Brands signs a letter of intent to acquire the assets of
North Providence, RI, and Golden, CO, June 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Real Brands Inc. (OTCQB: RLBD) today announced that it has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to acquire substantially all of the assets of Boulder Botanicals & Biosciences Laboratories, Inc. (Boulder Botanical), a manufacturer of white label and private labeling of CBD and non-CBD products. The acquisition will include Boulder Botanical’s brands, intellectual property, distribution and 27,000 square foot R&D and production facilities in Golden, Colorado. On April 22, 2022, Boulder Botanical became a subsidiary of Frankens Investment Funds, LLC. This proposed transaction remains subject to definitive agreement and due diligence. An official closing is expected in the coming weeks.
Since 2018, Boulder Botanical has engineered cutting-edge cannabinoid formulations and provided award-winning white label manufacturing services. Highlights of Boulder Botanical’s facilities and capabilities include:
- Development and research of original products, consumer products and fulfillment services for products distributed by some of the nation’s largest retail channels including CVS, Sam’s Club, Target, Whole Foods, Safeway, Costco, 7-Eleven and Circle K.
- One of the largest and most efficient manufacturing platforms in the CBD industry. It supports multiple production lines for more than 150 exclusive formulations covering cosmetics, topicals, tablets, drinking powders, tinctures, ointments, gels, energy injections, roll-ons, supplements, etc
- House brands that include APRA™SmartLeef™, and dozens of white label brands. Boulder Botanical’s production facility is capable of producing and scaling large volumes.
- Over 25 years of combined experience in consumer packaged goods and compliance.
- A full range of certifications and registrations including FDA Registered Manufacturing/Distribution and Fulfillment, GMP Quality Assured, Certified Kosher Ingredient Supplier, CODPHE Licensed Manufacturing Facility, Vendor of hemp seeds and the producer’s license from the CO Dept of Ag, the International Cosmetic Ingredient Assignment Registration for the Cosmetic Industry supply.
- Highest quality and effective ingredients with full transparency from seed to shelf.
“The Boulder Botanical transaction will augment Real Brands’ existing portfolio of branded products and expand its distribution capabilities,” said Thom Kidrin, President and CEO of Real Brands Inc. “This agreement will bring 150 proprietary formulations to Real Brands. Brands, and the R&D capabilities to create hundreds more. Additionally, it should expand Real Brands’ distribution channels as we shift primarily from online sales through Real Brands’ own website and small regionalized distributors to an existing national network with easy access to millions of potential consumers. . This exceptional opportunity should allow Real Brands to capture an even greater market share in the booming CBD market, which Vantage Market Research predicts to reach $47.2 billion by 2028.”
“We are thrilled to have Boulder Botanical join the Real Brands family under its seasoned management team,” said David Frankens, owner of Frankens Investments. “Real Brands has the ability to take us to the next level of revenue growth, with the added bonus of Turning Point Brands as a strategic shareholder.
# # #
About Real Brands Inc.
Real Brands is the result of a 2020 merger with Canadian American Standard Hemp Inc. (CASH) that brought together industrial-scale CBD oil/isolate extraction and processing, wholesale CBD oils and isolates, as well as the production and sale of many hemp-derived CBDs. consumer brands of smokable, edible and topical products. Its Halo 5 is a proprietary chromatography extraction technology using a simulated moving bed (SMB) that offers the advantage of producing large quantities of highly purified material and precise pharmaceutical grade molecular separation at significantly reduced costs. Visit https://www.realbrands.com/. Consumer product lines are available at https://wabrands.com/, https://phazesports.com/ and https://americanstandardhemp.com/.
We invite you to follow us on social networks
This press release contains certain forward-looking statements and information relating to Real Brands, Inc. (the “Company”) that are based on the Company’s management’s current beliefs, as well as assumptions made by the Company and information currently available. its disposition. . These statements reflect the Company’s current views with respect to future events and are subject to certain assumptions, including those described in this release. If one or more of these underlying assumptions proves incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as “should”, “could”, “will”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “have the intention to”, “plan”, “could”, “potentially”, “target” or “expect”. Other factors that could also cause actual results to differ materially relate to the global COVID-19 crisis, environmental/weather conditions and other risk factors described in our public filings. The Company does not intend to update these forward-looking statements. The content of the websites referenced above is not incorporated herein.
Boulder Botanical Exterior